pangu 9 – Untethered Jailbreak iOS 9.1 through 9.0 for any iPhone, iPad or iPod
UPDATE – Pangu released for iOS 9.1 jailbreak
Pangu download is now available for jailbreak iOS 9.1 – 9.0 devices untethered. Pangu team just released their updated Pangu 9 v(1.3.0) after a long silence. Pangu is the only jailbreak tool for ioS 9 – 9.1 at the moment. Please check the changes log for more details about new version.
Pangu tool is available for Windows & MAC. Pangu Download is completely free and bundled with Latest Cydia version too. Undoubtedly the Pangu team has done a great job this time. You can download latest Pangu Jailbreak tool below and please check our iOS 9.1 jailbreak tutorial and video guide if you don’t know how to jailbreak your devices safely.
Update notice from the Pangu team
Pangu team has mentioned that they used a bug in kernel which received from Lokihardt to exploit the iOS 9.1 system. They have also noted this bug is fixed in iOS 9.2 so this tool won’t supports iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
pangu 9 supported devices
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and 6s plus
- iPad mini 2, 3, iPad air, iPad air 2
- iPod touch 5G
pangu quick facts
- Developed by Pangu team.
- Supported iOS versions – iOS 9 – 9.1
- Available platforms – Pangu MAC 1.1 (Pangu English) , Pangu Windows 1.3.0 (English)
- Jailbreak status – untethered.
before jailbreak Pangu.
- Have a complete backup of your data and contacts via iTunes.
- switch off passcode lock and switch into airplane mode.
- Disable find my iPhone feature
- Download pangu latest version. Pangu 9 v1.0.0 is the latest at the moment.
- Have enough battery life
Jailbreak with pangu
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- Run pangu 9.
- Wait until pangu identify your device.
- click Black Jailbreak button
- pangu will start jailbreak process and reboot your device after few minutes.
- Process will complete itself and you will have Cydia icon at the end of pangu Jailbreak.
panGu video tutorial
We are still preparing the new video tutorial for iOS 9 jailbreak with Pangu 9. This older video still valid because both updates are having same jailbreak process and steps. Please refer this video if you need a better idea
Previous Pangu updates
iOS 7.1.2 untethered jailbreak for any iPhone iPad or iPod with pangu
pangu is the best freeware for iOS 7.1 – 7.1.2 untethered jailbreak. pangu is compatible for any iPhone iPad or iPod running iOS 7.1 through 7.1.2. pangu released by Chinese team of iOS hackers and available for Windows and MAC. Initially PanGu was only available in Chinese, but pangu 1.1 has updated to English interface with many bug fixes and enhancements. pungu is tested and certified as a genuine jailbreak tool by most renowned iOS hackers around the world. The latest version PanGu 1.2.1 is now available with several bug fixes. Check pangu 1.2.1 changes log for new features and fixed bug details.
Pangu 9 v1.2.0 update
- Integrated latest Cydia version.
- Spinning preferences -> Storage&iCloud Usage -> Manage Storageâ€ bug fixed.
- If you have already jailbroken, please update “Pangu 9.0.x Untether” and “Patcyh” in Cydia and you’ll not need to jailbreak again.
Pangu 9 v1.1.0 update
- Improved reliability, stability and success rate on 64 bit devices.
- Jailbreak failure due to low disk space is fixed.
- Enhanced the Jailbreak process speed and optimized backup feature.
- Jailbreak failure due to abnormal network status is fixed.
- Added re-jailbreak option for devices which incorrectly detected as already jailbroken.
Pangu 9 v1.0.1 update
- Resolved the bug caused for 0A error code
- Fixed launching failures on some computers
- More stable and smooth jailbreak process and improved success rate
- Failure to Pangu app removal after jailbreak process completed is solved
Pangu 9 v1.0.0 update
- Released updated Pangu 9 v1.0.0 for jailbreak iOS 9 through 9.0.2 untethered.
Pangu8 MAC 1.0.0 Release
- First release of Pangu 8 for MAC
Pangu 8 1.2.1 update
- Bundled latest Cydia version 1.1.16
- Cydia has fix “restore from Backup” Problem
Pangu 8 1.1 update
- Bundled latest Cydia version
- Fixed mobile Safari crash on 64 Bit devices
- Jailbreak process optimized for performance
- iMessege and SMS image sent fail error fixed
- Respring not requires for substrate working
- Added restore function
- English interface
Pangu8 1.0.1 update
- Updated for Jailbreak iOS8 and iOS 8.1. Not bundled with Cydia. Only SSH access.
Pangu 1.2.1 update
- Just a crash fix. No need to re-jailbreak if you are already done
Pangu v1.2 changes log
- PanGu boot loop bug fixed for iPhone4/4s.
- Sandbox log issue fixed
- Bundled afc2
- Add patch for task_for_pid.
- Add notification if jailbreak fail.
pangu updated versions – v1.1
- Interface updated for English.
- File size reduced from 79MB to 30MB.
- Boot loop bug fixed.
- Different exploits used instead of @i0n1c.
- Online self verification added
pangu error handling
- OTA upgraded firmware always bring los of problems for Pangu 9 jailbreak. It’s advised to restore iOS 9 using iTunes and retry if Pangu jailbreak failed to omplete the process several times.
- “Disk is almost full” warning may occur sometimes. But don’t worry this will not affect your device or jailbreak process at all.
- Run pangu with administrator privileges always.
Fix Pangu 8 bootloop problem
- If you stucked in a boot loop while jailbreak your device using PanGu 1.0.0, Please use updated 1.2.0 version with a fresh start. most probably your problem will be solved.
suggestions for overcome Pangu 9 jailbreak attempt failures
- Switch on airplane mode and retry.
- Restart the device and as well as computer.
- Have a fresh restore via iTunes and restart the jailbreak process.
Pangu 9 download notice
Pangu 9 is developed by Pangu team and distributed free. We do not hold any ownership or copyright of this tool. Pangu 9 is tested and certified by renowned jailbreak developers to be clean and working properly. Jailbreak your device at your own risk.
Pangu 9.1 Jailbreak Review
Pangu is the leading Jailbreak developer since couple of years back. They released several updates for their tool targeting major iOS versions such as iOS 7, iOS 8 and iOS 9. The latest version of Pangu 9 can jailbreak iOS 9.1. As well as Pangu has previewed iOS 9.3.2 in a recent event which will most probably be the loving Jailbreak release.