Tinyumbrella is a great tool developed by semaphore for create SHSH blobs of iOS devices and downgrade to older iOS versions. Tinyumbrella 126.96.36.199 beta version is now available for iOS 8.2 downgrade preparation. currently the new beta can only create SHSH blobs of iOS 8 devices. But soon it will update to be capable of downgrade iOS 8 devices. Downgrade iOS is requires due to many reasons and occasions. Our main focus of downgrading iOS 8 device is return back to jailbreakable iOS version on iPhone iPad or iPod. Still you can’t jailbreak iOS 8.2 or iOS 8.1.3 although you created SHSH blobs. but those will be helpful in future.
How to use Tinyumbrella for create iOS 8 SHSH blobs
- Download Tinyumbrella 188.8.131.52 beta from above link
- You must have JRE 8.0 installed on your PC
- Run Tinyumbrella
- Wait for auto recognition of your device
- Tinyumbrella will start downloading all possible SHSH blobs once recognized the device
Tinyumbrella Video guide
- Tinyumbrella won’t be able to create blobs of older versions of iOS because it can only make blobs which currently being signed by Apple server.
- iOS 8.1.3 blobs are not possible because Apple just stopped signing iOS 8.1.3 recently.