Uranium offers free all-in-one iOS
If you’re just jailbreaking your iOS or iPad OS 13 or 14 devices. and looking for a way to fine-tune your mobile operating system without spending money, we’ll serve you.
Uranium is the latest free jailbreak adjustment released by iOS developer Fission Dev. Many other options have been introduced for adjusting the iOS and iPad OS user interfaces.
All-in-one jailbreak adjustments aren’t new to the modern jailbreak community. But finding adjustments without a price tag can be difficult. Uranium occupies a position in this area and I think you agree.
After installation, Uranium adds a dedicated settings pane to the Settings application. The user can now configure many options depending on the settings.
Here, the user can:
- Home screen Hide docking station background
- Hide the quick action button on the lock screen
- Home bar that hides notched devices
- Hide the Control Center capture card from the lock screen
- That Hide page points on the home screen
- Hide the app label from the home screen icon
- Hawk screen icon hides updated application points
- Hide the text “Slide to unlock” on the lock screen
- When you connect the charger, you will always see the MagSafe charging animation
- Hide the text “No old notifications” in Notification Center
- You can Hide Face ID padlock on the lock screen
- Hide the app library from the iOS 14 home screen
As you can see. Uranium includes many gem options such as MagSafe charging animations. hiding unwanted UI elements, and more. It also includes a recently released tweak feature called ByeQuickAction. As a free tweak, it exceeded my expectations. So it offers a new jailbreaker or a quick suggestion for anyone who wants to customize it easily.
If you want to try Uranium, you can download this adjustment for free. And from the Packix repository via your favorite package manager. This tweak supports jailbroken iOS 13 and 14 devices.