Allowing people to share Apple Cards and build credit together
Apple Card is the first credit card designed specifically for the iPhone. And also helps people lead a healthier economic life. This is built into the Apple Wallet application on the iPhone. This simplifies the application process, reduces all costs, reduces user payments, and provides a higher level of privacy and security. Which changes the overall credit card experience.
This service also offers Daily Cash. Which allows you to use up to 3% of your daily purchases with cash on your Apple Cash card. Also, if your titanium card does not have a credit card number, CVV password, expiration date, or signature, Apple Card is more secure than any other physical credit card.
Manage the Apple Card series
- By sharing your Apple Card with your e-wallet. You can add up to five Apple Card customers to your Apple Card account. To be invited to the Apple Card family, all users must be in the same family sharing groups. Likewise must be at least 13 years old.
- Apple Cards can be shared with all eligible customers over the age of 18. This allows both parties to establish credit history, gain flexibility in consolidation restrictions, provide transparency in each other’s spending, share responsibilities, and take advantage of payment methods. And provides the convenience of a single monthly bill payment
- Apple Cards can be shared with participants over the age of 13. So they can learn how to consume independently. And responsibly while providing transparency and functionality to co-owners, gaining insights into their purchases. You can manage your purchase limits. Participants over the age of 18 can also choose a credit report.
- For participants who choose to participate in the credit report and all Apple Card co-owners. All account activity (including positive or negative payment history) will be reported to the credit bureau.
- Existing Apple Card customers can also merge their Apple Card accounts. This gives you more flexibility in sharing your credit line while keeping the APR of the two accounts low.
- Co-owners and participants will each receive daily cash to purchase an Apple card.
- Apple has partnered with Goldman Such as the issuing bank for Apple Cards and treats all eligibility and credit decisions as part of this family.
Unlimited daily cash with Apple Card
Apple Card offers Daily Cash. Which allows you to buy back up to 3% of your Apple Cash Card’s cash daily. Each time a user uses Apple Pay with Apple Pay. They receive 2% unlimited cash per day. If you purchase directly from Apple (including Apple Store locations, apple.com, App Store, and iTunes), you’ll receive unlimited cash of 3% per day. All purchases made in the store. And Apple services.
For customers who purchase using Apple Pay and Apple Card. Apple Card sells 3% of daily cash, Uber and Uber Eats, Walgreens, Nike, Panera, T-Mobile, ExxonMobil, and more Expanded to people and applications.
Consequently, users receive 1% cash per day when purchasing a titanium Apple Card. For more information on 3% Daily Cash Merchant, please visit apple.com/apple-card.
Daily cash is added daily to your Apple Cash card. You can be used immediately to make purchases via Apple Pay, deposit in your Apple Card balance, or send money to friends and family via messages. Currently, over 90% of stores in the United States accept Apple Pay.
Apple Card can provide an experience that only the iPhone can offers. Including 24/7 support, simply by sending the text in the message to help people better understand their spending. Apple Card uses machine learning and Maps to clearly mark the company name and location. Its uses for transactions in the wallet and provides a summary of weekly and monthly spending.
Fees completely unrelated to Apple Card: No annual fees, late fees, international fees, or overage fees. It is used to help people make wise choices. This Card displays different payment methods and calculates interest costs for different payment amounts in real-time in your e-wallet.