To do the same job Pangu has dropped updated Pangu 9.3.3 with English language support. Therefore you are now opened for a comprehensive processing which was only-Chinese at the debut. This release works across 64-bit device models supporting iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 final. But we recommend updating iOS 9.3.3 to proceed jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch now with a comprehensive flow. Read our complete note and get aware of how Pangu 9.3.3 English version going to make your jailbreak success.
Update: iOS 9.3.4 is now available to download on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch model, if you value keeping your iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak we advise you to stay away from the new update as it will kill Pangu jailbreak
Pangu Chinese Vs Pangu English
Pangu with a new release has sounded music to ears. In fact this is great news for all jailbreak fans waited for a long period with nothing in hand. Even though Pangu 9.3.3 was greeted so high, it came with several limitations. In fact, it has kept some users holding with doubt whether things going to be on the right track or not with Pangu updates ahead. In that way, Pangu English version which came about a week after the original release is the solution Pangu has suggested, which has also followed several updated at times of this writing. So now you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 9.3.3 updated version which supports all platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) at the same putting you in no trouble in the way to a successful jailbreak.
Important: Pangu 9.3.3 is still a semi-untethered which needs of re-operating the app with every reboot you make on your iDevice. But with updated Pangu 1.1 the certificate expiry problem which required you to re-jailbreak after every 7 days has properly answered. In fact, if you head to Pangu 1.1 English version, you will be able to get a 1-year Beijing Enterprise Certificate to your jailbreak which will keep you device jailbroken until 2017 July
Jailbreaking with Pangu English version is not too hard, in fact you now have the chance about what to click in the interface and how does your click impacts the process. In that way all updates Pangu 9.3.3 have followed up to now has made it working for many than the original Chinese which sounded quite troublesome for many. Therefore, head to our note which will completely guide you through Pangu 9.3.3 English version with updated Pangu 1.1. We here recommend you updating iOS 9.3.3 as it is the latest jailbreakable firmware carrying fixes and more improvements to your iOS.
Pangu 9.3.3 Supported Devices:
As to Pangu they have no plan of releasing a fully untethered version at the same time with 32-device support. In that way, you must be on one of the listed device models to run Pangu 9.3.3.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air 2,
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Air, iPad mini 2
- iPad Pro, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro, iPad mini 4
- iPod touch (6G)
Pangu 1.1- Jailbreak Guide
Pangu 1.1 is updated to make your iOS jailbreak stable making you no troubles with its Semi-untethered state. you can now jailbreak with updated Pangu Download and if you have already jailbroken, you can install Pangu 1.1 to get a solution for the jailbreak expiry with 1-year Beijing Enterprise certificate.
- Update to iOS 9.3.3
- Make a complete backup of your device’s content with iTunes or iCloud
- Get ready with a Windows PC, Mac or Linux
- A proper USB cable needed to be ready (MFI Certified)
- Disable passcode and Find My iPhone option in your iDevice (Temporarily)
- Make a secondary Apple ID only to use in this process
- Charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch at least 60-70% Battery strength
- Step 1: Download Cydia impactor and Pangu app (Pangu 1.1)
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the PC, Mac or Linux
- Step 3: Open Cydia impactor file you downloaded (unzip and make it run)
- Step 4: Then open Pangu jailbreak IPA file and drag it over the top of the Cydia impactor window you opened in the previous step
- Step 5: Put your Apple ID (Use the secondary ID) and click “OK”
- Step 6: Input your Apple ID password in the next interface and click “OK”
- Step 7: In few minutes you will see Pangu installed on your iDevice’s Home screen, then head to Settings > General > Device management (on your iDevice)
- Step 8: Tap red “Trust” to trust the Developer certificate
- Step 9: Then go to the Home screen and open Pangu app, make sure to allow push notifications
- Step 10: If done, before hit on “Start” tap on the option “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017″ and then click “Start”
- Step 11: After that, press Sleep and lock your iDevice. You will then get notifications like displayed below
- Step 12: If all done up to now, wait for a few minutes until your device gets respring successfully. Then you are free to play with your jailbroken iDevice as you have successfully done Cydia download with Pangu 9.3.3 English version
As now the process is done, you can go to Settings> general > Device Management and see that you have had confirmed the 1-year Beijing enterprise certificate
By now you have successfully jailbroken with Pangu 9.3.3 and it will last until April 2017 without getting expired in every 7 days. But remember you will have to re-run the app every time you reboot your iOS 9.3.3 as still this is Semi-untethered and no hope on getting a fully untethered.
Pangu 1.1 is updated, so will you jailbreak with Pangu 9.3.3? Do not forget to tell us how you feel about updates over latest Pangu download.