iOS 8 will release officially within few hours. If you have already installed iOS 8 beta on your device, then you should have a choice to upgrade your device into iOS 8 or downgrade it to iOS 7.x.x. Our advice is to return back on iOS 7 if you are a jailbreak lover. Because there is no jailbreak for iOS 8 yet and no one can predict how long it will take to release an untethered jailbreak for iOS 8. You can return to iOS 7 and wait till new jailbreak before upgrade your device into iOS 8. Simply follow these steps if you are prefer to return back on iOS 7.
- Backup all your data before start.
- Have the latest version of iTunes
- Power off your device
- Keep pressing Home button until your device get into recovery mode.
- You will see connect iTunes message on the screen when you are in recovery mode
- Run iTunes and Connect your device to the PC via data cable
- iTunes will ask you to restore the device
- Click restore and wait till iTunes install iOS 7 onyour iPhone, iPad or iPod
iTunes will ask to restart the device at the end of the process and you are done.