This is the new iOS 11 Jailbreak toolkit developed by Coolstar for all iOS developers to test their new tweaks and themes on iOS 11. Electra Jailbreak download is not a regular jailbreak, it is a development toolkit which is meant for developers and themers.
Electra Jailbreak Download: Electra now officially comes with Cydia and all iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPad users can jailbreak iOS 11 with Electra download. The tool is available for every iOS user, not just developers. In the beta stages, only developers were able to use this tool for the test their tweaks, themes for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 versions.With the official release of the Electra jailbreak tool, it is now available for everyone who highly anticipated Electra Jailbreak with Cydia. The tool is for all 64-bit devices running iOS 11.0-11.1.2.
Electra is one of a new type of jailbreak tool. Which is doesn’t tamper with iOS’ KPP security measure, a so-called KPP less jailbreak, giving it stability, but impounding it somewhat. It is highly recommended to futurerestore before running the tool. But we have tested it to work if you are upgrading from an existing Electra beta installation or liberiOS installation.
Supports all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 11.0-11.1.2
Before You Begin:
- Backup your iOS device up using iTunes and /or iCloud
- Make sure you have a fully charged battery
- Jailbreak without PC is also possible. Check Electra Jailbreak without PC below.
Download Electra Jailbreak:
How to Install Electra:
Follow these steps carefully,
- Enable Airplane Mode on your device; do this through Control Center
- Disable Siri on your device. Open Settings > Siri & Search. Tap each option for using Siri and tap Turn Off Siri
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad and check that Wi-Fi is disabled and Airplane mode is still on
- Download Cydia Impactor for Mac or Windows
- Download Electra IPA from the links above.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open Cydia Impactor
- Make sure your device has been detected and then drag the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and password and wait; Cydia Impactor will now sig the file and sideload it onto your device
- If you come up against a ( provision.cpp ) error, check out our guide on how to fix it.
- When the app has installed open your iOS Settings app (only applies if you used a free Apple ID)
- Click on General and then Profile and Device Management
- Choose the profile that matches Electra or your Apple ID and tap Trust– you will now see the profile status change to read Delete App
- Close Settings and go to your home screen
- Tap the Electra Jailbreak icon and tap on Jailbreak
- There are now three stages to go through so be patient. Your device will respring during the installation, at least once. After the first respring, rerun Electra to continue with the jailbreak process, tapping Enable Jailbreak
- When your device resprings back to the home screen, tap the jailbreak button again – if the installation has been successful, the app will let you know that your device has been jailbroken.
You should see Cydia on your home screen and can now use it for all your apps and tweaks. If you do not see Cydia, repeat these steps – in some cases, it has been known for it to take a few attempts for a successful installation. You can now disable Airplane mode, enable Siri again, and start using your device as normal.
Things to Note:
Electra is a semi-untethered jailbreak, and this means that, whenever you restart your device, you must re-enable the jailbreak. If you don’t, Cydia will crash when you try to use it. To do this, open Electra and repeat from Step 5 above.
As far as the app certificates are concerned, if you are using a free Apple ID, expect the Electra certificate to expire after 7 days. You will need to repeat from Step 5 every time this happens. With a paid developer ID this will happen after 12 months.