Good News for everyone who is looking for jailbreak iPhones. You can jailbreak any iPhone model including the latest iPhone 12 Mini/ 12/ 12 Pro/ 12 Pro Max which runs iOS 14 – iOS 14.3. With the release of the newest version of Unc0ver jailbreak which is Unc0ver v6.1.2, it is possible to jailbreak any iPhone model which runs up to iOS 14.3. However, Unc0ver is a semi-tethered jailbreak tool which means you will have to jailbreak your iPhone again every time you reboot your iPhone.
Before you Jailbreak your iPhone
- Delete any iOS 14 OTA update files on your iPhone by navigating to Settings > Storage and then restart your iPhone.
- Make sure you have created a full backup of your iPhone before you jailbreak and keep your important data safe.
- First, you need to download the AltSever on your Mac or PC and open it. Then connect your iPhone with your PC using a proper USB cable and set up the AltStore.
- Click on the AltStore on Mac’s menu bar. Then select install AltStar and select your iPhone.
- The AltStore icon will appear on the connected iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Device Management on the iPhone and tap on the Apple ID and Trust the AltStore’s Developers Certificate.
- Now download the latest version of Unc0ver on your iPhone and connect to the PC. When you do so, you will see an “Open In ..” option. You will use this to open the IPA in AltStore. It will initiate the installation process and you might be asked to enter your Apple ID and password during the process.
- Finally, go back to your iPhone home screen and launch Unc0ver. Tap on the Jailbreak button and wait for the app to finish the installation. Take note that your iPhone will respring during the process so don’t worry about it. Once the process is complete, you will see the Cydia icon on your iPhone or iPad’s home screen.
- If the process failed, simply restart your iPhone and relaunch the Unc0ver app and start the jailbreaking process again.
- Once you have jailbroken your iPhone or iPad using the Unc0ver tool v6.0, there are a plethora of jailbreak tweaks available