As we all know Apple has released their new version of iOS which is iOS 14.3 on 14th December 2020. This release is a big milestone after the iOS 14 that brings new features, security enhancements, and bug fixtures that every iPhone user has been facing including Apple Fitness+ and the ProRAW image format for iPhone 12 Pro phones. It also supports with the AirPods Max headphones.
New features in iOS 14.3
We have already mentioned above that iOS 14.3 has bug fixes and security updates. In addition to that, it has some big and small fixes, changes, and updates as well.
ProRAW image format
Apple has introduced a new image format for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Max. You can enable it by, Settings > Camera and you will find the option under “Formats.” You can learn more about this by referring to Apple’s official page.
Apple was saying that they were going to released their Fitness + service before the end of the year. It is available o iOS 14.3 which is released lately and its compatible devices which are tvOS, watchOS, iPadOS. Also, it will cost $9.99.
AirPods Max support
If you are going to buy Apple’s high-end wireless noise-canceling headphone which costs $550 make sure you have updated to iOS 14.3 and it recognizes your iDevice properly.
Full Release Note:
Read the following and learn more about the iOS 14.3 update;
Apple Fitness +
- Ths new fitness experience is available on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- You can browse Fitness+ workouts, trainers, and personalized recommendations on the new Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV that has iOS 14.3
- It has various types of popular video workouts like High-Intensity Interval Training, Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Core, Strength, Dance, Rowing, Treadmill Walking, Treadmill Running, and Mindful Cooldown has been added in each week.
- Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States will available this service after the current version is updated to the iOS 14.3
- High fidelity audio and rich sound
- Adaptive EQ adapts sound in real-time to the personal fit of ear cushions
- Block out environmental noise by Active Noise Cancellation
- Transparency mode is available to here the surrounding environment
- You can capture Apple ProRAW photos on iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- By using the Photo app Apple ProRAW photos can be edited
- You can record video at 25 fps
- It is easy to discover and watch Apple original shows and movies in the new Apple TV+ tab
- You can browse movies and TV shows by category.
- By scanning Apple-designed App Clip Codes by Camera or from Control Center you can launch App Clips
- It can indicate pregnancy, lactation, or contraceptive use in Cycle Tracking in the Health app to better manage period and fertile window predictions
- Important data about Weather, Maps, and Siri can display Air Quality data is now available by this latest iOS 14.3 update
- For several countries like United States, United Kingdom, Germany, India, and Mexico at certain air quality levels will display Recommendation for Air quality health ins Weather and Siri
- Air quality data in Germany and Mexico will reflect for updated national scale in Weather, Maps, and Siri.
- In the latest updated iOS 14.3 Ecosia search engine option available on Safari
This iOS 14.3 release also has the following issues:
- It will not be received some MMS messages at sometimes
- When composing a message contact groups will be failed to display the members
- When you sharing videos from the Photos app some videos would not appear correctly
- Some folders that have Apps may fail to open sometimes
- Spotlight Apps may not be work on the latest version of iOS
- Bluetooth could be not in the Settings
- While using VoiceOver in the Reminders the keyboard may dismiss
How to get iOS 14.3
To download iOS 14.3, go to Settings > then tap General> Software Update. The update will show up it will show up with an “Install now”. The fastest way to get the update o your iDevice is the manually triggering the update.