Jailbreak iOS 14.3 using Checkra1n newest update
Apple has launched its latest version of iOS, which is iOS 14.3 a few days ago. However even before it loses the heat of release, the extremely popular checkra1n team has been released the newest updated version of their checkra1n jailbreaking tool which can jailbreak iOS 14.3.
Note: You can get the following support from Checkra1n 0.12.1 beta :
- Official support for iOS 12.0 – 14.2
- Officially supporting iOS / tvOS 14.2, iOS and iPadOS which runs
- Officially support for Apple TV 4K breakout boards (Standard and Advanced)
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, and SE
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad Air 2
- Apple TV 4 and 4K
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro 1st generation
- iBridge T2
However, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPad 6th and 7th generation, iPod Touch 7, iPad Pro 2nd generation, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and X are not currently supported with the latest release of the checkra1n which can jailbreak iOS 14.3, but with the more updated features, it will allow you to jailbreak iOS 14.3 in the future.
Here we have listed the steps to follow when performing a jailbreak iOS 14.3;
- Before you perform the jailbreak tasks make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the checkra1n jailbreak tool which can jailbreak 14.3. If you still didn’t get the file download it to your Mac from checkra1n’s official website.
- Install the DMG file into the /Application folder on your Mac
- In any case, Apple’s security setting won’t allow you to install the application just follow the following steps. If it works normally move to the 4th step.
- Go and select the Security & Privacy option in the System Preferences app.
- Click “Open” and select “Open Anyway” and enter your admin password when it is required.
- Try again and run the checkra1n app, and you won’t have any issues.
- Launch the checkra1n application which is on the /Application folder. Go to the options in the checkra1n app and check the “Allow untested iOS/iPadOS/tvOS versions” option. It will allow you to jailbreak iOS 14.3 unofficially because the current version of checkra1n does not support it officially yet.
- Connect your device with the Mac using a lightning cable and connect the start button and select ok. Make sure that the checkra1n application runs during the process.
- Select “Next” follow the instructions given by the checkra1n, and it will put your device into a DFU mode.
- Your iPhone which is performing a jailbreak will reboot a few times while in the jailbreaking process.
- Unplugged the lightning cable when the jailbreaking process is finished and go to the checkra1n app on your device. Then install the Cydia and complete the process of jailbreak iOS 14.3