There is a major release on Checkra1n jailbreak tool which can jailbreak iOS 14 – iOS 14.2. Checkra1n team was the first one to release an update for jailbreak iOS 14 – iOS 14.2. However, their initial release has some bug issues and it is supported only a limited number of iDevices and a limited number of iOS versions. However, its latest updated version has fixed some issues and has extended the devices and iOS list that can jailbreak.
Initially, you can jailbreak iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPad Pro using this tool. Also, the Cheakra1n team is working on the new updates and bug fixing on the latest version and make sure checkra1n is able to jailbreak iOS with every device and every iOS versions
Changes log of Checkra1n for Jailbreak iOS 14 – iOS 14.2
- Jailbreak iOS 14 – iOS 14.2 with the latest release of the checkra1n
- Support with the A10/A10X iDevices which has iOS versions above iOS 14
- Support with the A11 iDevices but with the limited features
- No more button clicks, the Quick Support mode is running on a timer
- Fix the widespread issue, and prevent the damage or crashing on the iDevices of the various stages of the booting process
- Fix the kernel patch that people thinks their devices on restore mode
- Fix the issue that has on tvOS loader which is crashing tvOS which are above tvOS 13
- Fix the GUI/TUI issue that has with the A7 iDevices
- Fix the GUI/TUI issue that causes the failure of memory corruption.
- People who use the modified checkra1n will get popup notifications
There are some issues with this tool, it will fail on tvOS when you install it the first time. If your device is stuck on while in the process of jailbreaking, just reboot your device.