Evasion, Pangu, Taig for Jailbreak iOS 9 to 7 running iPhone, iPad and iPods
Jailbreak tools Quick Picks – Jailbreak iOS 9.3 to 6.0
|Jailbreak iOS 8.2||Jailbreak iOS 8.3|
|Jailbreak iOS 8.4||Jailbreak iOS 9|
|Pangu Download||TaiG Download|
|Cydia Download||Geeksn0w Download|
|p0sixspwn Download||Semirestore Download|
|PP-jailbreak Download||Evasi0n Download|
Jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu 9
Pangu 9 is now available for jailbreak iOS 9 through 9.0.2 running iPhone iPad and iPods. Pangu 9 1.0.1 is the latest version with many fixed errors and smooth jailbreak process. Pangu 9 currently available only for Windows and MAC users can use a virtual machine to run Pangu 9 on their computers. Visit our Pangu 9 page for download the jailbreak tool and grab guides and error handling suggestions.
Download evasi0n7 for jailbreak iOS 7 through 7.0.6
Evasi0n7 1.0.7 error fixed and updated version Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 7.0 , 7.0.1 , 7.0.2 , 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, 7.0.6. (**evad3rs has rolled back the evasi0n 1.0.8 version due to incompatibility.)
Evasion7 is the best freeware to Jailbreak any iPhone, iPad or iPod including iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S, iPod touch, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini which running iOS 7.0 to 7.0.6. Evasion7 is fully untethered jailbreak. Currently Evasion7 is available for Windows and MAC operating systems. Linux version will be available soon. Evasion7 is completely free tool. Evasion7 download via our direct download links.
Taig download for jailbreak iOS 8.3 untethere
Taig team released Taig 2.1.2 for jailbreak iOS 8.3. Taig supports jailbreak any iOS 8.1.3 through 8.3 running iPhone iPad or iPod. Download taig latest version below.
Download PanGu 8 for jailbreak iOS 8 – 8.1 untethered
Pangu 8 is available for jailbreak iOS 8. Pangu8 is the best jailbreak tool for iOS 8 untethered jailbreak. Pangu 8 is supported any iPhone iPad or iPod running iOS 8.0 through 8.1 and currently available only for Windows in Chinese language. Pangu 8 English version will release soon with bundled Cydia. Please refer our dedicated page for Pangu 8 jailbreak guide and Manual Cydia installation tutorial below.
Apple released iOS 7.1 with patch up Evasion exploits
- Apple just released iOS 7.1 after lengthy experimental period with several beta versions. The new 7.1 update includes many improvements of visual and security. Importantly Apple has patched up Evasion Exploit which means you can’t jailbreak iOS 7.1 using Evasion7. Read more
Evasion 1.0.8 Update
- Evasion 7.0.8 support 7.0_11A466 which came with some iPhones 5s and 5c.
Evasion 1.0.7 update released with bundled repository package fixes
- Latest version evasi0n7 1.0.7 released to fix problems of “bundled repository package information could not be refreshed/updated by Cydia” also updated the bundled packages of Cydia.
Download Evasi0n 1.0.6 to untethered jailbreak iOS 7.0.6
- iOS 7.0.6 released with SSL connection verification fix. This update is available for all devices except iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4. This devices have special edition as iOS 6.1.6. Now you can Jailbreak iOS7.0.6 with evasi0n 1.0.6.
Jailbreak iOS 7.0.5 latest release
- Evasi0n 1.0.5 released for untethered jailbreak iOS 7.0.5. All public iOS versions are jailbreakable with this latest evasion 1.0.5 update. Now you have the freedom to move into the latest iOS version without any fear of losing Jailbreak
Evasion7 Jailbreak Requirements
- Only takes 5 – 10 minutes of your precious time
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- Installed Latest iTunes version if you are using Windows
- Any iPhone, iPad or iPod compatible with iOS 7 or higher. Check your iOS version before proceed
- USB cable required to connect your device to PC
Important Quick Facts
- If you device got crashed due to jailbreak failure while Over the air update, It’s too late to restore with iTunes since your device will be upgraded to the latest iOS 7.1 if you do so. If your device has stucked in Apple boot logo the only way to update into iOS 7.1 and waiting for new jailbreak for iOS 7.1
- Evasion7 is an untethered Jailbreak. This is the one and only untethered jailbreak for iOS7 which compatible with any Apple device.
- There are some issues and failures while over the Air update of iOS. Stay aware about that.
- Some iPhones are stuck at Apple Logo while restart after Jailbreaking with evasion7. Still evad3rs has not fixed that problem. You can put your device into DFU mode and restore / upgrade your iPhone using iTunes. iOS version will be upgraded to iOS 7.1 beta3 if you restored. You can try a fresh Evasion7 run and try again for Jailbreak.
- iPad 2 is seems to be not compatible with this evasion7 version. It’s advised to stat away from Jailbreaking with Evasion7, your iPad 2 until we confirm.
- It’s highly advised you to backup all of your data on device before starting Jailbreak process. We don’t held any assurance about data loss or damages to your device due to misuse of Evasion7.
- Please mind that Although you Jailbreak your device through Evasion7 and installed Cydia on your device, Most of Cydia Apps still not compatible with iOS7 or higher versions. because there were no market space to the iOS7 in Cydia until evad3rs Jailbreak iOS7. So you will have to wait certain period till new iOS7 compatible Apps and themes come into Cydia.
Evasion7 Untethered Jailbreak iOS7 video guide
Read before go ahead
- It’s highly recommended to backup your all device data before Jailbreak iOS7 with evasion.
- You must disable Passcode for access if you have enabled it. Otherwise it may be a problem while Jailbreaking with Evasion7
- Stop All ongoing processes with iTunes / iCloud before start Jailbreak process.
- If your device or program stucked while Jailbreak process, It’s recommended to restart the device end restart the process.
Evasion7 1.0.7 update
- Bundled Repository packages updated.
Evasion7 1.0.6 update
- Supports to jailbreak iOS 7.0.6
Evasion7 1.0.5 update
- evasion7 1.0.5 supported iOS 7.0.5
Evasion7 1.0.4 update
- evasion7 1.0.4 security fix: kernel payload now restores sysent table, security fix: code fix for bootstrap Cydia tar files verification
Evasion7 1.0.3 update
- evasion7 1.0.3 update with iPad mini Retina cellular model reboot loop issue fixed and Upgraded bundled Cydia with double cjeck hfs modifications. Supported all latest iOS versions including iOS 7.1 beta3
Evasion7 1.0.2(beta) update
- evad3rs released latest version of Evasoin7 as 1.0.2(beta) with some error fixes and upgrades. Mainly they have fixed iPad 4 reboot loop in this update. You can download evasion 1.0.2(beta) directly on your desktop PC to jailbreak any iOS device including iPad 4 running iOS 7, 7.0.2, 7.1 and 7.1 beta3
Credits for developing Evasion7
- evasi0n7 is developed evad3rs and distributed Freely
Thanks for contributing developing Evasion7