Rootless Jailbreak Latest Version for iOS 12 – 13
Rootless Jailbreak available for iOS 12 to iOS 12.4.8 versions running A7 – A11 Devices. This is the only tool that is not installing Cydia or Sileo tools ( Third Party app managers ) after completing the jailbreak process. After completing the process this tool gives access to the var sub directory and then you can install jailbreak tweaks by using Rootless installer or Filza.
Compatible iOS Versions
iOS 12, iOS 12.0.1, iOS 12.1, iOS 12.1.1, iOS 12.1.2, iOS 12.1.3, iOS 12.1.4, iOS 12.2, iOS 12.3, iOS 12.3.1, iOS 12.3.2, iOS 12.4, iOS 12.4.1, iOS 12.4.2, iOS 12.4.3, iOS 12.4.4, iOS 12.4.5, iOS 12.4.6 and iOS 12.4.7, iOS 12.4.8
Rootless Jailbreak Supported Devices
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPad (2018, 6th generation) , iPod touch (2019, 7th generation)
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6S and 6S Plus , iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPad (2019, 7th generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPad mini 4,iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- iPhone XS and XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPad Mini (5th generation), iPad Air 2019, 3rd generation),
- iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11
How to Download
This jailbreak can be installed using two methods.
- By Online ( Without computer ).
- Side loading ( Cydia Impactor / AltStore ) method.
No PC Method
- Step 01. Open this page from your iOS Device mobile Safari
- Step 02. Go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Trust the app after installing
- Step 03. Open Rootless Jailbreak app from Home Screen
- Step 04. Now enable Tweaks toggle
- Step 05. Tap the Jailbreak button
- Step 06. Now you can install jailbreak tweaks from Rootless Installer app
IPA Method 1 (AltStore )
- Step 01. Download AltStore to your Windows or Mac Machine
- Step 02. Connect your Device to PC and install AltStore to your Device
- Step 03. Download Rootless Jailbreak IPA now. Make sure to Download the IPA from Mobile Safari
- Step 04. Now open AltStore and tap My app section
- Step 05. Tap + Mark and tap RootlessJB IPA
- Step 06. Waiting for IPA signing
- Step 07. Once signing process Done > Go to Home and open Rootless Jailbreak app
- Step 08. Open Rootless app and tap Jailbreak button
- Step 09. Now you can use Filza to install Cydia applications
IPA method 2 (Cydia Impactor method)
- Step 01. Download Cydia Impactor tool
- Step 02. Download Rootless Jailbreak IPA
- Step 03. Drag and Drop Rootless Jailbreak IPA to Cydia Impactor tool for sideloading app
- Step 04. Enter Apple ID details to sideload the app
- Step 05. Once complete the process, go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Trust the app
- Step 06. Open Rootless Jailbreak app from Home Screen
- Step 07. Enable Tweaks toggle and Tap jailbreak
Rootless Jailbreak ( No Cydia / No Sileo )
Rootless Jailbreak is the only tool not installing Cydia or Sileo third party app managers, but it gives access to var sub directory.
How to install Cydia tweaks with Rootless Jailbreak?
There are a few different methods to install Cydia tweaks after using RootlessJB.
Rootless Installer method
This method is the easiest method to install jailbreak tweaks.
- Step 01. Enable Tweaks toggle and Tap jailbreak
- Step 02. Open Rootless Installer
- Step 03. Copy the Deb URL and enter it to Rootless Installer
- Step 04. Tap exploit
- Step 05. Now you successfully installed Cydia tweak
Filza Method to install Cydia Tweak
- Step 01. First, you should install Filza to your iOS Device
- Step 02. Go to below DEB file section and tap any link to Download
- Step 03. Mobile Safari gives popup to open it from Filza after downloading the DEB
- Step 04. Go to the right corner and tap install
- Step 05. Now you successfully installed Cydia tweaks with Filza