Unc0ver Jailbreak 6.1.0 version released on 05th of March 2021. You can jailbreak iPhone, iPad, and iPod, including especially iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X with running iOS 11.0 – iOS 14.3.
- Last updated: March 05, 2021
- Developer: Pwn20wnd
- Version: 6.1.0
- Size: 55.8 MB
Devices Supported by Unc0ver
Unc0ver 6.1.0 supports the following iOS devices:
- iPhone:12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8/ 8 Plus, 7/ 7 Plus, SE, 6s/ 6s Plus, 6/ 6 Plus
- iPad: 5/ 6, Mini 5/4/3/2, Pro 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd gen., Air 3/ 2/ 1
- iPod touch: 6, 7
iOS Versions are Supported by Unc0ver
Unc0ver 6.1.0 supports the following iOSs:
- iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.5, iOS 12.4, iOS 12.0 – iOS 12.2, iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.4.1
- iPadOS 13.0 – iPadOS 13.5
Download and install guide to Unc0ver Jailbreak
You have to use a sideloading tool such as AltStore to have a complete install of Unc0ver 6.1.0 on your iOS device. We have provided guidelines to install Unc0ver Jailbreak 6.1.0 on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod using AltStore below.
- Download and install AltStore on both your computer and device.
- Then go Safari on your iOS device and go to the link we have provided below and download the Unc0ver IPA.
- When the download is done run AltStore on your iOS device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the + icon to add a new app. You can see all the IPA files that you downloaded earlier. Tap on the unc0ver IPA
- If you are using AltStore for the first time, you will ask to provide to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Then AltStore will start installing the Unc0ver Jailbreak 6.1.0. It will take few minutes to finish the installing process. When the download is done Unc0ver app will appear on the My Apps page
- If you getting errors when you are going to use AltStore, you can simply re-install AltStore or connect it to your computer using a USB cable, and then you can install Unc0ver 6.1.0
Download Unc0ver IPA Here
See AltStore Installation guidelines Here
How to Jailbreak With unc0ver
It is a simple process to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad using Unc0ver. Once you’ve installed unc0ver on your device, simply open the app and press the Jailbreak button to get started. Do not interrupt during the jailbreak process, let the Unc0ver finish the Jailbreak properly.