Uncover Tool for Jailbreak
Uncover is the most successful Jailbreak in the world. uncover jailbreak can be installed in a safer and easier way. It is a semi-tethered jailbreak, which is similar to an un-tethered jailbreak, it gives the ability to reboot your iOS device on its own. uncover is fully compatible with all iOS versions that higher than iOS 11.
What is Jailbreak?
Jailbreak is a process of removing iOS software restrictions for iOS devices. Usually, iOS users can install apps only from the iOS App Store.
Normally the Jailbreak tool allows you to install 3rd party apps that are not offered by Apple. Therefore, Jailbreak is the only way to install iOS system tweaks, Games, themes, customization apps, and many kinds of Apple dis-sentient apps.
Jailbreak tools and processes may vary depending on your device model and iOS versions.
You should use the most compatible Jailbreak tool according to your device model / iOS version and computer operating system.
Latest updates of Uncover
The latest publicly available iOS version is the iOS 13.6.1 by today. Unc0ver Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 has been released for public use. So now on, all the latest iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro, iPhone 11 pro max, iPhone SE (2020) and other later versions of iDevices are compatible with our Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1.
Last updated at: 03/08/2020
V4.3.1 was released on 03/08/2020 for production with the following changes:
Make the following changes for the substitute code substitutor:
- Bumped version to 4.3.1 due to a github bug causing an older file to be temporarily available
- Add support for rebooting the user-space for the first time in a jailbreak
- Add support for injecting to the entire user-space
- Add support for looking up or registering services from the sandbox with the cy:prefix for developers
- Reboot the user-space after jailbreak
- Make major design changes to preserve stock system performance
- Fix random reboots, freezes, memory issues and any known problem that affected system services or apps
- Fix persistent software update blocker on iOS 13 (Works in the jailed state too)
- Fix a design problem that affected the Succession restore tool
- Automatically re-enable software updates when restoring RootFS