Download TaiG for Jailbreak iOS 8.4 through 8.0
Taig 9 for mobile devices – iOS 9.0 through 9.1
Taig hasn’t updated their tool since iOS 8.4. But still you can use Taig 9 mobile version for proceed with Cydia download on any iOS 9.0 through 9.1 running iOS device. Please visit Taig 9 page using your iOS device for more details.
Download TaiG jailbreak windows and MAC versions for Jailbreak iOS 8.4
Now you can jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 through 8.4 running devices with TaiG 2.4.3. Download TaiG jailbreak tools latest version below for jailbreak any iPhone iPad or iPod running iOS 8 to 8.4.
Taig is the only genuine untethered jailbreak for iOS 8.4. Taig is developed by reputed Chinese jailbreak developer team Taig. Taig download is now available for Windows users. Taig MAC version also released recently. TaiG 8.4 is currently available in Chinese interface. The new Taig jailbreak is bundled with Latest Cydia version for automatic Cydia download while jailbreak process and also includes UIKittools. Taig 2.4.3 has fixed all known errors and enhanced for hassle free smooth jailbreak process. Please refer below sections about TaiG jailbreak guide, Taig video tutorial, troubleshoot section, Taig download and Jailbreak preparation sections for convenient iOS 8.4 jailbreak.
Taig download v2.4.3 for iOS 8.1.3 to 8.4 jailbreak
Download Taig 1.2 & 1.3 for iOS 8 – 8.1.2 and iOS 8.2 beta jailbreak
TaiG Jailbreak supported devices
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad mini 2, 3, iPad air, iPad air 2
- iPod touch
TaiG quick facts
- Supported iOS versions – iOS 8 through 8.4
- Available platforms – Windows only
- Jailbreak status – Untethered
- Developer – TaiG team
- Latest version – Taig v2.1.3
- Taig integrated Cydia version – Latest Cydia substrate integrated for automatic installation
- Interface – Chinese / English
Taig 8.4.1 upcoming update
There’s nothing called Taig 8.4.1. But we leave the update notice here because people are looking for Taig 8.4.1 over the internet largely. As Apple patched all known exploits while release iOS 8.4.1, Taig became useless on iOS 8.4.1. Recently Pangu team released a news report with exposing few more exploits existed on iOS 8.4.1 without patching by Apple. Therefore we believe both teams Pangu or Taig will not release Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.4.1. If anybody offers Taig 8.4.1 for download, we can clearly say that’s a scam and keep it away from you.
Taig 2.4.3 update – 2nd August
- Cydia 1.1.23 latest version integrated.
- Optimized the jailbreak process.
Taig 2.4.2 update – 13th July
- Integrated Cydia 1.1.23 latest version with package downgrade, find extensions and many other features
- Fixed 30% and 40% jailbreak failure errors
Taig 2.3.1 update – 6th July
- Bundled with Cydia 1.1.20 version. Not necessarily update. You can still use the previous Taig version.
Taig 2.3.0 update – 3rd July
- Integrated latest Cydia 1.1.19 version which removed Setuid patch and allows no more root access for Cydia apps
Taig 2.2.1 update – 2nd July
- Fixed setreuid patch to avoid Cydia apps and tweaks obtain administrator privileges of the device.
- More stable jailbreak process
Taig 2.2.0 update – July 1st
- Compatible for jailbreak iOS 8.4
Taig 2.1.3 update – June 28th
- Fixed 20% stuck problem while jailbreak
- Bundled with Latest Cydia 1.1.18 & UIKittool 1.1.10
- Fixed icon missing error after jailbreak
- Delayed startup problem fixed on iPhone 4S
- Runs on virtual machine
Taig 2.1.2 update
Taig team officially released Taig 2.1.2 updated version. The new Taig versions has fully compatible Cydia substrate and fixed 20% jailbreak failure error. Download Taig 2.1.2 for jailbreak iOS 8.3, 8.2 & 8.1.3 devices if you haven’t get Cydia on your device yet.
Taig 2.0.0 Cydia substrate fix
As Taig released their updated version for iOS 8.3 jailbreak, compaints raised about Cydia not working on iOS 8.1.3 – 8.3 platforms. Initially we assumed this was due to not updating Cydia substrate by Saurik, Cydia to be compatible for iOS 8.1.3 to 8.3. But lately Surik has replied that the problem is not from his end and Taig jailbreak has to update with proper kernel patching. We can expect another update of Taig very soon as new version or via Cydia. Anyway, there’s no doubt about jailbreak your device using Taig.
Fix Taig 20% jailbreak failure error
Sometimes you might end up with Taig stucked at 20% and failed to jailbreak your device. This is now solved. This was due to incompatibility of iTunes version. You can try downgrading the iTunes version if you still get the 20% error. iTunes version 12.1.0 is preferred.
More about Taig download 1.2
TaiG is very easy to use. Taig will jailbreak your device itself once you clicked the start button and no need any assistance except device preparation for TaiG jailbreak. Taig latest version bundled with Cydia 1.1.16 for auto installation while jailbreak process. You can uncheck the option below Cydia on the Taig interface for bypass Taig appstore installation. TaiG is tested and certified by renowned iOS hackers as free from malware and hidden code injections. You can jailbreak your iOS 8.1.1 running device hassle free. Jailbreak process is completely reversible and you can restore your device back into it’s original state if anything went wrong while Taig jailbreak or if you found you don’t need Cydia anymore on your device.
Prepare your device for Taig jailbreak
- Taig Download via above link
- Backup your device
- Have charged your battery
- Switch off passcode locks and Find my iPhone feature
- Have proper USB cable
Taig 2.0 – 2.2.1 jailbreak guide
- Connect your device to the PC
- Turn off find my iPhone and passcode lock
- Download and use Taig Pro if you need extra protection for your data
- Run TaiG 8.4
- Click Jailbreak
- Wait till Taig complete jailbreak process
- Your device will reboot automatically at the end of jailbreak process and Cydia icon will appear on your home screen if you have followed all instructions correctly and the jailbreak process is successful.
TaiG jailbreak video tutorial
TaiG error handling
- Restore and start fresh jailbreak if TaiG failed to complete the jailbreak process.
- Don’t unplug or try to use the device while jailbreak.
- Make sure you have updated your device into supported iOS version.
- Switch off pass codes and Find my iPhone is a must
TaiG jailbreak is completely free and it has confirmed as free from malware and hidden code injections by popular jailbreak developers. Using Taig jailbreak is hassle free but at your own risk. Jailbreak process is completely reversible. It’s highly recommended to have a full backup of your device to use in case of emergency.